2.LOGO: welcome your logo to print to the webbing.
4.please feel free to contact us if you have requirements.
1.All of our products have proceeded aging test before shippment
and we guarantee to use our products safety. 2.Support imprint your logo on products and let your logo shine anywhere . 3.OEM/ODM orders are warmly welcome. 4.Quality feedback from the marketing department is rapidly and efficiently delivered to the QC and technical departments, allowing design improvements and corrections to happen as quickly as possible.
Packaging & Shipping
• Usually use DHL,UPS,FEDEX,EMS or can according to your require . •DHL.UPS.Fedex usually takes 4-6working days to the destination.It'll take 7-30days to ship to worldwide by Hongkong Air Post .We will send the goods within 5-7days after full payment has been confirmed. If the payment is not available,your order will be closed automatically. • The buyer are responsible for any insurance,problems and damage which caused by shipping service such accidents,delays or other issues . Besides the buyer should to be responsible for any tax and or duty charged by their country.
• And the goods will be marked as gift or sample for your easy customs clearance and less charge .If you want to declare the goods as other item name or specify an value for custom ,please inform us when making the order.
Established in 2012, Dongguan Shengzhou Electronics Material Co., Ltd. is a professional high tech enterprise based in Dongguan City, enjoying convenient transportation access. We are fully committed to producing technologically advanced gifts.
Our focus is on the R&D, ensuring that we provide our customers with top quality and innovative products. In addition, we use stringent quality control measures to ensure the reliability of our products. With sound business credit, excellent after-sales service, and modern manufacturing facilities, we have earned an excellent reputation among our customers across the globe.
We emphasize the development, and introduce new products into the market every year. Our products sell well in domestic and international markets, such as Japan, and are favorably appraised by clients. We pursue the management tenet of "Quality is superior, Service is supreme, Reputation is first", and will sincerely create and share success with all clients.
We welcome you to contact us for more information and look forward to working with you!
1.We provide all kind of various gifts for promotion & cooperated with many famous brand.
2.These products are well exported the United States, ,Brazil ,Germany,Poland,Canada,UK,and other countries.
3.We guarantee our products with high quality and approved.
4.If there are some defective products, we will promptly pay compensation to customers without any charge.
5. We also design for our clients with OEM & ODM new products.
1.How is Packing ? We usually pack our products by normal opp bags use cartons as outer packaging. We always choose the best and safe packaging material to make sure your orders won't be damaged during delivery. 2.What about the quality? Quality is priority .Thunderman always attach great importance to quality controlling from the very beginning to the very end . We check our products one by one before we pack and ship to make sure they are all what you ordered, to make sure the quantity and in goodcondition. 3.How can I get some samples? We are honored to offer you samples with sample price. 4.what about the Payment? We accept T/T,Paypal, Western Union/Money gram, Escrow and cash as payment method.We request 100% prepayment before we ship. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7-12 business days, we request 30% deposit; the other 70% should be paid after the cargowas ready.
Transaction History of the Supplier
Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.