- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: LSD
- Model Number: LPC-004
- Design: Bar
- Compatible Brand: Apple iPhone
- Material: pc, PC
- Name: LED Light up Illuminated Selfie Case or Cover for smartphone
- Case color: Black,Blue,Pink,Rose gold
- Led color: White
- Function: illuminated LED Selfie case +Powerbank+holder
- Size: For smartphone 4.7''
- Package: blister +color box
- Payment term: Western union,Paypal,T/T,L/C
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||LED Light up Illuminated Selfie Case or Cover for smartphone
1piece/blister+color box ,
Carton size:50*35*35cm 120piece/CTN
Size:for smartphone 4.7''
Usage: Click the lights, do not let go can be adjusted according to the brightness of the lights! Continuous double-flash effect! Double-click again continuous slow flash! Click turn off the lights
Function: LED light up illuminated selfie case+powerbank( 3500mAh)+ring holder
• Usually use DHL,UPS,FEDEX,EMS or can according to your require .
• The buyer are responsible for any insurance,problems and damage which caused by shipping service such accidents,delays or other issues . Besides the buyer should to be responsible for any tax and or duty charged by their country.
• And the goods will be marked as gift or sample for your easy customs clearance and less charge .If you want to declare the goods as other item name or specify an value for custom ,please inform us when making the order.
|1.How is Packing ?|
We usually pack our products by normal opp bags use cartons as outer packaging.
We always choose the best and safe packaging material to make sure your orders won't be damaged during delivery.
|2.What about the quality?|
Quality is priority.Thunderman always attach great importance to quality controlling from the very beginning to the very end.
We check our products one by one before we pack and ship to make sure they are all what you ordered,to make sure the quantity and in good condition.
|3.How can I get some samples?|
|We are honored to offer you samples with sample price.|
|4.What about the Payment?|
We accept T/T,Paypal,Western Union/Money gram,Escrow and cash as payment method.We request 100% prepayment before we ship.
If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7-12 business days,we request 30% deposit;the other 70% should be paid after the cargowas ready.
5.What can we do?
|All of our products have proceeded aging test before shippment and we guarantee to use our products safety.|
|Support imprint your logo on products and let your logo shine anywhere.|
|OEM/ODM orders are warmly welcome.|
|Quality feedback from the marketing department is rapidly and efficiently delivered to the QC and technical departments,allowing design improvements and corrections to happen as quickly as possible|
Established in 2012, our company is a professional hi-tech enterprise based in Dongguan City, enjoying convenient transportation access. We are fully committed to producing technologically advanced gifts. Such as led bracelet,led lanyard,led bike light,led dog collar and other led product.
Our focus is on the R&D, ensuring that we provide our customers with top quality and innovative products. In addition, we use stringent quality control measures to ensure the reliability of our products. With sound business credit, excellent after-sales service, and modern manufacturing ...view detail
|Product/Service (We Sell):||Electronic products,Gift,leather cover,cover,Leather products|
|Number of Employees:||101 - 200 People|
Trade & Market
|Main Markets:||Southern Europe|
|Total Annual Sales Volume:||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million|
|Export Percentage:||91% - 100%|
|Number of R&D Staff:||5 - 10 People|
|Number of QC Staff:||5 - 10 People|
|Management Certification:||Business license|
Quality is the life of Honesty. We use only the best quality original components to ensure the standard of our product range is of the highest caliber.
All products we sold out are strictly selected and tested by our QC department.
1.How do I replace the battery?
The batteries are easily replaceable. Just need a screw driver to open the battery box. The battery is easy to be found at the major retail store in the battery isle.
2.Can I print my own brand on the product?
Yes, that is ok. Just send us your brand, and we will work out the artwork to get your confirmation before mass production.
We accept bank transfer ( T/T) , L/C,Western Union and Paypal.
4.What's the payment terms?
Terms of payment: 30% deposit, paying the balance before delivery.
5.What's the delivery time?
Lead time: Less than 10 days for small order, 20~25 days for large order.